What for entry
The following items are required in the application form.
Please prepare them in advance to ensure a smooth application process.
Images（2 - 4 images）
1. An image that show the use of the material you are submitting ... x1 image
2. Images of only the material or product of the material you are applying for ... x1 - 3 images
1. Title（It is open to public）
Please enter the "Name" of the application material.
2. Explanation（It is open to public）
Please provide a description of the application material.
3. Please provide a brief description of the application material. *（NOT open to the public）
Please provide a summary of the material you are applying for.
4. About the submitted material's "Function/Design". *(Not open to the public)
How does the function of the material bring new value to the product in use? Does it have diverse possibilities, such as collaboration with different materials and different industries?
5. About the submitted material's "Meaning/Value". *(Not open to the public)
How does the material contribute to affluence (i.e. good for humans and the global environment)? What impact do the materials themselves have on society, and how will society be changed by using the materials?
6. About the submitted material's "Story/Message" *(Not open to the public)
What is the overall message that this material is delivering – and through what kind of story? What long-term, rather than short-term, values can it engender? . In short, we are looking for materials that either have quality characteristics or a manufacturing process with a great story.
7. URL of your material *(Not open to the public)
* 1 URL is available.
8. URL of a video introducing the submitted material *(Not open to the public)
* 1 URL is available. Please make sure to keep your videos public.
9. Entrants name *(Not open to the public)
10. Affiliation organization *(Not open to the public)
If you are an individual, please write "individual".
11. Your Email address *(Not open to the public)
Please provide an email address where we can contact you. The email address must be the one used by the applicant.