<AR/VR Common FAQ>
- Q.If I want to win the ULTRA STAGE Prize/ULTRA SO SESSION Prize/ULTRA TOUR Prize/ULTRA MEDIA Prize/ULTRA GRAPHIC Prize/ULTRA INNOVATION Prize/ULTRA CULTURE Prize, do I need to submit a work that meets the requirements of each Prize?
- A. No. The judges’ perspectives will select the prize winner’s work based on the theme of this year’s(Create a Melting Reality) as the main judging criteria.
- Q.Does the performance of the work during execution (e.g., frame rate stability) affect the judging process?
- A.Performance at runtime does not affect the review, but it will be welcomed if the work is optimized.
- Q.How many works can a person submit?
- A.There is no limit on how many works a person can submit.
- Q.Can I apply as a company?
- A.Of course.
- Q. What equipment will be used to judge the entries’ works?
- A.In addition to viewing the videos that introduce the submitted works, the judging process for VR works will be conducted using PC VR and AR works will be judged using a mobile device with STYLY Mobile installed.
<About AR work submissions>
- Q.Can I submit a work that is intended to be experienced in a specific location?
- A.Yes. Please submit a video introduction of your work that captures the experience of your work.
- Q.Can I submit a work combined with a specific object such as sensor devices or microcontrollers?
- A. Yes, it is possible. However, please provide the details, including the explanation text or the video you submit the entry form to present your work so that the judges can understand your intention and mechanism.
- Q.Can I submit a painting/sculpture/graphic etc. with STYLY markers printed on it?
- A.Yes. Please write a text to introduce your work so that we can understand the experience flow of your work.
<About VR work submissions>
- Q.Can I submit a work that incorporates controller interaction?
- A.Yes. It is possible. The functions such as Modifier and Interaction SDK are available to create interactive experiences. Please check the article below for more information.
▼STYLY Modifier Starter Guide
▼STYLY Interaction SDK Manual